Skip to content

Tools and details

October 28, 2007

I wanted to have the kit primed ready for paint by the end of the weekend, but that didn’t happen since I ran out of Tamiya primer (very convenient, I used to airbrush primer and I just hate cleaning solvent based paints from the airbrush). After trying to prime the turret I noticed I forgot to assemble the ventilation hatch (I think that is what it is), here is the reworked version:

I also did some work on the unattached tools and the jack that come with the kit (most are molded with the hull, I don’t know why Tamiya did this), as well as the commander figure. Notice that I broke the shovel in the process, it needs to be fixed:

Advertisements
One Comment leave one →
  1. October 29, 2007 10:55 am

    The photo-etched details are awesome! Really makes the kit great.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: