Skip to content

WIP: 1/35 Tiger Late Version: Construction almost done.

April 8, 2008

I have been working on and off on the turret. The Cavalier zimmerit needed a lot of fixes since it didn’t fit right, especially around the scape hatch area, where I had to cut it to make it fit and rework the zimmerit with Tamiya putty. I also fixed the back plate zimmerit, but this time with Tamiya Epoxy putty, which worked a lot better. Finally I added turret welds, which didn’t come out too good, they are too big in my opinion. These were done with the epoxy too. All that is left is the side skirts.

I added a commander figure from Takahashi Modelling. Very nice resin figure, I hope it turns out ok, figures aren’t my strongpoint.

Advertisements
One Comment leave one →
  1. April 8, 2008 10:38 am

    It’s coming along nicely. This month is WIP night at the BPMS. Feel free to bring it in and show the group!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: