Skip to content

WIP: Macross VF-1S and AH Hellhound

November 1, 2008

Working on two projects at a time can be fun, also helpful when one of the projects is just hurdle after hurdle, like the Macross Valkyrie. I have been decaling for a while now, actually managed to damage some of the decals and I am looking for a replacement now, but it is taking more shape as the countless decals get laid down. By the way, whoever decided to not print the Macross logo with a white background but instead makes it two separate decals needs to get fired!

The AH Hellhound is coming along nicely, not to many fit problems. I finished the cockpit and joined the fuselage halves, almost no putty required. Most of the details I added to the cockpit can be barely seen, with the canopy on I think none of it will be seen. I used the Hind instrument decal on the cockpit, makes a huge difference. After the assembly of the fuselage I decided to remove some of the photoetch details on the seat, since they will most likely fall with manipulation, I had also done a very sloppy job painting them.

Advertisements
One Comment leave one →
  1. November 14, 2008 2:05 pm

    Both are looking good. Nice progress!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: