Skip to content

WIP: AH Hellhound

November 15, 2008

I’ve made some progress on the AH Hellhound. The kit goes together pretty well, no massive amounts of putty have been needed, although the wings required the filling of a pretty wide gap. I also started modifying the Hind rotor parts so they will fit together with the Hellhound, no problems there so far. I decided to also replace the rear landing gear with parts from the Hind kit. I ordered some Hasegawa pilot figures to see if I replace the ones that came with the kit, depending on how good they are.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: